Monday, May 18, 2009

Just say NO!

So this weeend was quite eventful. Friday was graduation(for a bunch of people except for me) My friend Sarah graduated and I am so proud of her. Well her family was in town and Saturday and Sunday we went to Elephant Butte Lake and had fun. Well sometimes I think you should just say no to the sun, or say yes to Sunscreen. I said yes to sunscreen, but not enough times. My legs, arms and head are super sunburned. But I had a really good time. I got to go jet ski-ing and go on a boat and play in the sand! It was super fun. My legs and arms are sore from the jet ski-ing, but it was awesome. and I only fell off the jet ski once! I was glad I got to spend with my friend Sarah.

In other news i hate the school I am at. Western New Mexico University is the worst school I have EVER attended. DOn't let anyone you know, ever go there! If you hear someone say, "Hey, I'm going to WNMU" Grab them, hold them down and say, "NO you musn't EVER go there!" I really regret alot of my decisions I've made in coming to WNMU. I wish I was more in control of my degree and that I made my advisors be more upfront with me and that I would have made them tell me EXACTLY what I needed. But alas, this is my life. So now I am in a situation. I should have graduated this May, but 15 credits/5 classes somehow slipped under the radar. 15 credits? REally WNMU? How did this happen? I should NOT have been allowed to student teach. It would have saved me alot of grief, if I had just been able to do another semester. But I finished my student teaching and now I have a plan for graduating. I signed up for a summer class and fall classes as well. My classess in the Fall are only on Wednesdays so I can go to the classess in Silver and spend all day working on the online one. But the last class I need is not even being offered! So now I'm trying to substitute one class for another, but the guy I need to talk to and whose signature is NEVER in his office. I live in Deming and I can't just come down to Silver City all the time. Plus I'm going back to Farmington for the summer on Wednesday. I emailed the guy I need telling him my dilemna. It says he read it over an hour ago, and he still hasn't emailed me back! Plus I've been staying at my friend Sarah's house since thursday and I feel like such a flippin mooch! I want to cry and I don't know what to do! I just wish it would all work out! Why does life have to be so complicated?!

No comments: