Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
When someone you love gets any form of cancer it feels like a cannon ball to the stomach that wasn’t generous enough to kill you. Just maim you and leave you with recurring pain. Even when you are reassured by doctors, family, friends etc that everything will be ok, deep down in the back of your mind you wonder if it really will be ok. There’s always that chance that it won’t and your whole life will be changed forever. You picture how your life would be without that person and it makes you sick. You worry about all the things you’ve said and done and how it affected them. You want to do something but you don’t know what. You feel helpless. You want to be strong for them and show them that you are there for them and they can count on you. There are so many things that you want to do and say, but you can’t.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Mom, Dad and I at the Spirit of the Dance
Mom, Dad, TOnya and I at the wheel of the Titanic
Mom, Dad, Tonya and I at the Grand Staircase in the Titanic
Mom, Dad and I at the Hollywood Wax Museum(this is my fave picture!)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
1) I graduated from College. Bachelors of Arts in Elementary Education
2) I moved home to Farmington to be with my family (and I hated Deming)
3) I was a bum with no job for like a month
4) I got a job as a Floater Teacher(gives other teachers breaks) at the Hospital Daycare
5)I received callings in my Singles Ward (Ward Chorister and Relief Society Teacher
6) And most recently (Last night) I dyed my hair red. Like Dark red, it's real subtle and doesn't really show up in pictures.
Thats all I can think of right now, so adios my blogfriends!