Sunday, April 4, 2010

Branson, MIssouri!


So for Spring Break, my Parents and I went to Branson, MIssouri where they have some sort of timeshare( I don't really understand, but all I know is that we had a cute little cottage to stay in)Branson is sorta like a mini-Nashville. There are lots of shows and music to see. I was mainly excited to go to get away from work for a week(Gasp! I don't love to work? WHAT?) Well I had a flippin awesome time! I loved spending time with my parents, because when I work, I get really busy and rarely see them. It was just the 3 of us for the first couple days. Then on Wednesday, my sister Tonya who lives in Manhattan Kansas drove out to meet us. Then on Thursday my other sister Nancy and her 2 boys Andrew,9 and Adam, 7 came to meet us as well. Her husband and daughter Aubrey had to stay in Des Moines, Iowa because Aubrey had a school project. We sure missed them. But it was nice to see the family that lives further away and we don't get to see as much.


We had so much fun going to see shows and going to fun restaurants. We went to a restaurant where they throw the rolls at you and you have to catch them! I also discovered this little diner where the servers sing. They have a Karaoke machine and just walk around singing while taking orders and serving food and stuff. LOVED IT!(Secretly I wish I could work there. If they had a place like that in Farmington!)




We also went to this little country amusement park called, Silver Dollar City which was so much fun. WHile going to all the shows and attractions in Branson, I had more fun just being with my family. SOme nights we just stayed in and ate dinner at the cottage and watched movies. I love my family andI'm so glad I got to catch up with them!




At the Worlds Largest Toy Museum with all the BARBIES!



Being Raptors at this really cool Miniature Golf with my sisters Nancy and Tonya



In Jail with my Nephews Andrew and Adam at Silver Dollar City




Random Pink Gorilla on the side of the road that I HAD to have a picture with




Outside the CLubhouse where we check in for the cottage with my Mom and Dad



3 comments:

Misha said...

I feel like I have seen these pics B4, like @ the house, on the family website, on facebook, and now here. Good thing I love you, and keep up with all your updates. I feel like even though we live in the same town, I never see ya. Save some time for you poor sister will ya!

Eggy said...

I laughed at your description of Silver Dollar City as "this little country amusement park." What did you expect - The Eiffel Tower? We absolutely loved Silver Dollar City and spent 1 1/2 days there. Little? No.

Katie-and-Tyson said...

Yay!! Sounds like fun :)
I hope you got to see some good ol' country boy eye candy too!!