Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm such a Lame-O!

So I was looking at my blog and I realized I haven't blogged since MAy! What the Crap Jessica?! I'd like to say I've been really busy, but honestly not that busy. I've been really stressed, does that count? As most of you know I graduated in December, but since then not much has happened. I haven't been living up to my "potential". Jobs are scarce and according to my parents I haven't been trying hard enough. Maybe I haven't, but in all honesty, I'm kinda scared. But now it's down to the wire and I really need a job. Farmington schools are on a hiring freeze and others around San Juan County are scarce. I might have to be a full time substitute, but that doesn't have benefits which I need. Gosh soo many factors of stress in my life! It's agonizing! ARG!



But enough with the heavy stuff.



In other news, I'm a GinGER!!!! (that means I'm a redhead!)
Me and My Bestie Terra! We love us some Tie Dye!!!
Me and one of my best Guy friends Charlie Kerby(I call him Kerby) You might recognize my glasses and I have to tell you...they are now prescription! HOLLA!
Thanks for listening to my blathering rants! Loves y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I really need a job"

Let me ask you this:

Which would you rather have, one source of income from a job or multiple sources of income from your work. Think about it for a second.....with a job if it goes away you're screwed...with multiple sources of income if one goes away you've got others to back it up and you never have to rely on someone else....just yourself.

After being self-employed for 20+ years, my wife and I have 10+ different sources of income and no jobs.

Did you know that you can get paid for what you're already doing right now - Being Online - checking your email, watching videos, shopping, playing games, searching with Google, and more?

Here's one of our sources of income, Nothing to buy, No Costs, Ever that we would like to share with you

http://tinyurl.com/PSIntro1.

It's up to you to build it.....we did...you can too.

Under 18 get your parents permission.

Got questions? You're welcome to contact me in any of the ways listed below.

Getting Older & Better Everyday

Charles "Chuck" Shadduck
816-238-4238 Home Business Office
Skype: CFSEnterprises
cfs0530@gmail.com
http://tinyurl.com/PSIntro1

PS Under 18 get your parents permission.