Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Life is not the way I planned

My LIfe is not going the way I planned, but I guess I shouldn't have expected it too. The whole dating thing has not gone the way I wanted, or even not wanted..it's been soo much worse. It consumes me and I really shouldn't let it. It's ridiculous that I can let someone have this much control over me, when he doesn't even care anything about me. He says the meanest things sometimes and yet, here I am still holding on. With the help of my friends, I've decided to delete him from my phone..to try and distance myself. We'll see how that goes. I just wish there was a delete button on my heart...

2 comments:

HeatherPeine said...

I hope it works out.... I had to do that a few times. I dated a few real jerks! Love ya!

Kim said...

I'm so not voting for him for mayor!