Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Weekend!

Well, I haven't posted in a while because A) I don't really have access to the internet alot and B)when I do I have access I have other things to do besides a blog post(not that this isn't important. lol)

I came home to Farmington this weekend because it was a 3 day weekend and I needed a bit of family time. It's been great to see my Parents, sisters and brothers and Aunt Linn and Uncle Mert and cousins and nephews and everyone!

Another reason I came home is because there was a Valentines day dance at the SIngles branch. I asked my friend Andy Rogers to go with me. We had such a good time. I got a really cute outfit with jewelry and everything! I looked so cute(I'm so NOT conceited, really) anyways....He came and picked me up and he brought me little Valentines Gifts-so sweet. We went out to eat and then went to the dance. I had such a good time and it was really worth coming home for.

It was so nice to be home and spend time with my Mama. I've always been really close to her and I'm glad we got to hang out. On Saturday she took me out to dinner and we went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic(which is super funny) THen I got to sit next to her at church and she said she was happy that I came home and we got to spend time with her. I live for those moments. I'm such a Mamas girl and I love it!

Well until next time I blog-Adios!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think you should post pictures of your Valentine's outfit. I'm glad you had fun!

Savannah said...

Yes! I Am So Glad You Got To Come Home...Sorry We Didn't Get To See Each Other! Pictures...Must See Them! Travel Back To Deming Safely!