Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Omgosh, Really?!

Omgosh. Really? Has it really been 7 months since I've written? Yes, yes it has. Well alot ALOT has happened since then. Omgosh, i just got butterflies in my tummy thinking about all the awesomeness that has transpired since then. I wrote a post talking about my getting a job as a Kindergarten teacher in Shiprock. Well I started October 25th and have been working my tail off ever since. But I think the news that I'm most excited about is that I am now MARRIED! lol



I'm married to my best friend Charles Thomas Kerby. He was my best friend and we hung out all the time. Well around Thanksgiving time we started acting on our feelings. Our first date was the Friday before Thanksgiving. Things flew by after that. We said I love you a week later. By Christmas I was engaged.(greatest Christmas present EVER) and we were married for Time and all eternity in the Albuquerque temple on March 18th 2011.


I am LOVING being married. It truly is all that I dreamed it would be. We still have so much fun together and laugh. I love him so much, that sometimes I will be looking at him and I am overwhelmed with emotion. I cannot tell him enough that I love him. :)

I need to to a post of our love that is all it's own. It's such an awesome story and really does need to be immortalized into a blog. I'll try to keep up with my blog more to keep in touch with my non-facebook friends ;) More posts to come later! Nice to see ya'll again! :)

No comments: