Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Things that annoy me

This is a list of things that annoy me or that I don't like. I read a book with a list similar and I wanted to list my own.



Being shushed. I absolutelty HATE it. I mean if it's from an authority figure or someone much older than me and is in charge, that's fine. But if it's someone my age who has NO authority over me, or in a situation where it doesn't matter; I get livid. It actually has the exact opposite response wanted from the person shushing me. I get louder and more obnoxious. So don't do it.



When my Mom(or anyone for that matter) tells me to pull my shirt down in the back or actually physically pulls it down for me. OMGOsh. Maybe I want it that way! DOn't touch me! Let me be.



When people(Mainly my family) makes fun of me for liking the DIsney CHannel, HSM and Hannah Montana and stuff. I mean the Disney Channel has good stuff. I know teenage girls like it, but why can't I as well? Would you rather me be watching Nip/Tuck or other such trashy shows? I think not. So just love me for me!



Trying to hide onions in my food. I HATE onions and I will not eat them. SO I don't like it when people cook for me and they try and hide the onions in the food and don't tell me they are in there. I usually take one bite and know immediately that they are in there. Then I hate it when my family tells me I've eaten several things that had onions in them and I didn't know. WHy would you do that to me? THat is so rude. Other people in the family don't like certain foods and nobody hides it in their foods. What the eff?!


On the Game show, "Who wants to be a Millionaire" I think it is soo annoying when the contestants take forever to answer. Like they give their whole life story of why they are choosing the answer. Like if the question is, "What is the spanish word for Cat?" And they take forever to tell how they lived in Madrid for a year and dewormed orphan cats and that's why they knew it was Gato. We don't freakin Care! Just say Final Answer and be done with it.

The students in class that don't know when to shutup. You know who I mean if you've ever been in a college class. Those students that get on your last nerve by asking a question that is totally unrelated to the topic at hand. The student that ALWAYS has a personal story to go with the subject. Or the student who asks a detailed question that requires a detailed response 5 minutes before you are supposed to go and all hopes of getting out early are dashed. Oh so annoying.

Singing with someone who THINKS they are good at singing but they really aren't. Usually someone who knows they are bad at singing, they don't care and make the singing funny. But people who think they are good at singing, try to do all the swoops and vibrato in the singing that should best be left with Mariah Carey or Christina Aguilera.

Slippin or Trippin in public by myself when I know someone can see me. If I was with another person and we could laugh about it together, that's fine. Cuz I trip and slip all the time and with other people it's hilarious. But when I'm by myself and I trip in someones view, I hate it. I laugh out loud and try to make it seem like I know I look stupid, but it's still embarrassing.

Sitting down on the toilet and 'beginning' and looking to your left or right and seeing that there is only one square of toilet paper left.

Being told something I already know. For example when I used to dye my hair blonde(It's natural now) This stupid girl I didn't like in the first place told me, "Honey your roots are showing you need to dye it." I wanted to say, "Really? I wouldn't know. Cuz I DON"T LOOK IN THE MIRROR!"

The struggle between staying warm in bed and sleeping or getting up and emptying my super full bladder that feels as if it's about to burst.

Waking up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off. If it's like an hour before, that's great, because that's enought time to sleep, but 2 minutes? I might as well get up.

Waking up in the morning super thirsty and having cotton mouth and that yucky feeling in my mouth that tells me I need to brush my teeth.

Having an itch on my foot and I can't scratch it sufficiently without taking my shoe off.

Headbands that give me headaches because they are too tight.

Slow drivers in the left lane that won't get over no matter how close on their tail you are.

Anyways. I can't think of anymore right now. But I might add later. Because everybody has their little pet peeves.

No comments: