Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 more weeks

WEll the semester is coming to an end and I have sooo much to do. It's totally stressing me out. I've got papers and projects due which is normal, but I also have to do stuff because I'm doing my practice teaching next semester. There is so much to do and i don't have enough time to do it. I wish I was a super human and didn't have to sleep or eat or use the restroom. Then I would have enough time to do everything I need to do. In addition to school work, I have to pack and take stuff to my Aunts in Deming. Then I have to make sure everything is set up for next semester. Going to school at Western New Mexico University is so stressful sometimes, because they mess stuff up alot. It totally sucks. I just hope they don't spring any extra stuff on me. If I can just get my lesson plans done, I will be good and I won't have to worry so much. But after that I still have FInals to study for and papers to hand in. CRAZY! Well, I've got to get back to my homework! I think that's all I will be doing these 2 weeks!

No comments: