Friday, November 14, 2008

Get down with the Sickness

So I went to the Doctor yesterday(Which was an experience in and of itself) But luckily(HA) I've been sick and I was feeling horrible yesterday when I went. Apparently I have Tonsillitis. YUCK! She told me left tonsil was super inflamed(gross, I know) She said I should have had my Tonsils out like a year ago.(News to me) But since I have no insurance, that's not gonna happen. So we'll just see how it goes. I have to take Amoxicillin I woke up this morning feeling totally yucky( good word isn't it?) I took my Amox. and Day-quil. We'll see how I feel. I still feel kinda yucky, but good enough to get through the day.

I've got homework to do(Oh Joy!) so I'm gonna work on that while I feel a little better, because who knows when my health is going to go downhill.

No comments: