Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lots to do

So my weekend has been pretty busy. Yesterday was the start of our big YSA(Young Single Adult) activity for Church. Silver City is in charge so there was lots to do. I helped decorate and helped throughout the night. I wish more people had come, but alas, it's Silver City and not many people want to travel here. But El Paso showed up at 930 in a 15 Passenger van-quite exciting. After cleaning up for the night, I went home, took a shower and went to bed.
This morning I had to wake up at like 730, because I had to take my Teacher Competency Test at 8. I just got done and I think I actually did pretty well. I feel really good about it.
Unfortunately I only have a little break, because now I've got to head back over to the Stake Center for the rest of the YSA activity. But I have to leave somewhere in the middle because my Roomies 1st Home Basketball game is at 2. I made a sign and everything Gotta go support my Lady Mustangs!! I want to help everyone, but I don't want to disappoint anyone either. So hopefully all goes well.

No comments: